What does your day look like?
- You have several years of experience in quality control in the fresh produce sector. Experience in potato processing is an advantage
- MBO working and thinking level
- You are used to working with computer systems, keeping records in the quality control system and drawing up quality reports
- You have good oral and written expression skills in the Dutch language
- You are decisive, have persuasiveness and a sense of responsibility
- You work neatly, structured and organized, even in hectic circumstances
- You are willing to work in shifts, this may apply in the evenings and also on weekends
With a wide range of expertise and experience within the potato sector, PotatoNext is a leading player in the field of potato cultivation, production and distribution. Our cooperative strives to supply high-quality potatoes to various market segments, including retail, food service, export, catering and the processing industry.
PotatoNext offers an extensive range of potato varieties, carefully grown and selected by our members, to meet the diverse demands and needs of our customers. With our in-depth knowledge of the potato market and our commitment to quality, we consistently deliver products that meet the highest standards.