HR Business Partner
What does your day look like?
- You provide management with both solicited and unsolicited advice on personnel and organizational issues and make proposals for improvement.
- You answer all HR-related questions organization-wide.
- You monitor the progress of various HR-related activities/processes; salary rounds, appraisal and reward cycle and training plans.
- You are responsible for the correct implementation of all HR regulations, procedures and instruments that apply within the organization.
- You are involved in the inflow, progression and outflow process of employees from start to finish.
- You support the implementation of the yet to be revised job and salary structure, the remuneration policy, the promotion of vitality and the pursuit of diversity & inclusivity.
- You ensure compliance and, where necessary, adjust the Arbo policy within the organization and apply the Gatekeeper Improvement Act.
- You supervise absenteeism processes and take the necessary actions.
- You have an HBO diploma in Human Resource Management or comparable.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience within a food/agro environment is a plus, but not a requirement
- You have extensive knowledge of labor law and social legislation.
- You have an affinity in the field of occupational health and safety.
- Experience working in payroll and time registration systems.
- You radiate energy, are focused on results, have strong analytical skills and an innovative attitude.
- Excellent command of both the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
With a wide range of expertise and experience within the potato sector, PotatoNext is a leading player in the field of potato cultivation, production and distribution. Our cooperative strives to supply high-quality potatoes to various market segments, including retail, food service, export, catering and the processing industry.
PotatoNext offers an extensive range of potato varieties, carefully grown and selected by our members, to meet the diverse demands and needs of our customers. With our in-depth knowledge of the potato market and our commitment to quality, we consistently deliver products that meet the highest standards.